Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cupcake Frosting That Will Not Melt Alternative To Traditional Birthday Cake/cupcakes-- That Can Hold Up In The Heat! Read On!!?

Alternative to traditional birthday cake/cupcakes-- that can hold up in the heat! Read on!!? - cupcake frosting that will not melt

I'm planning a birthday party for my daughter to the park to the street from our house in the month of September because I am 7 months pregnant and do not want to deal with the stress of all in my house! This will be the subject of the watermelon, and we will make sandwiches and, of course, fruits, including watermelons. My daughters, 5 and 4 We have been part of your set because their birthdays are only 3 weeks apart. I'm having problems with an alternative to the traditional birthday cake / cupcakes. We live in Las Vegas, and even in the morning in September, compared to 80 would be high, if not 90 degree temperature. We went to a game last year in the park and the meringue cake was literally melting!

What are the alternativesIdeas could make for the usual birthday cake / cupcake? I need something that can hold heat and make the problem on the basis of the watermelon are, and will cost me a lot!

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment