Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reverse Mortgage Cons Same Question - Different Category: PROs And CONs Of A REVERSE MORTGAGE For My Elderly Parents?

Same Question - different category: PROs and CONs of a REVERSE MORTGAGE for my elderly parents? - reverse mortgage cons

My parents paid for the house many moons ago, and now that mom only in relation to social security and health insurance funds are required to live and help to improvise at home again.

You need to change a small house, because my father is no longer physically able to be downloaded (for shower), if nothing happens soon.

We are currently the options (for example) a stair chair.

My brothers are very, very careful of the reverse mortgage. They are afraid that someone at my parents' house when you die. I do not know how the role of Ma & Pa needs money to help them a certain quality of life. The house is a mess, and he fell on his ear anyway. I'm surprised not by the city as the host, which has now been convicted a group of open charm.

RE Professionals
People who have done the reverse mortgage,
The planners of the state

All are welcome for your advice in person!
Please be quick - I have to submit their advice to my brothers tomorrow in our Meeting, such as assistance to Ma & Pa

God Bless!

031409 2:41

0 comments:

Post a Comment