Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bat Mitzvah Wishes 2 Bat Mitzvahs, SAME DAY!?

2 bat mitzvahs, SAME DAY!? - bat mitzvah wishes

So I asked the 2 girls Bat Mitzvah! and I do not know what's going on! I am also very close w / them and their actions, the time on the same day and completely different places! My mother said if you go two, that I will have no fun, but I'm going crazy! I really want to both go! I think I'm a little closer, but I'm not freaking out! I do not want this too much w /! ugh ... 10 points

1 comments:

Trish JPA and Jewish Pastafarian said...

Talk with your friends and let them know that you may not need to make some compromises, finally you be in two places at once. Perhaps if the celebrations are Kabbalat Shabbat on Friday evening and Saturday Torah service, you can honor on Friday evening and Saturday to honor the other. Tell them (perferably in total), and work together.

Mazel Tov to both your friends!

Post a Comment