Sunday, December 6, 2009

Petite European Dresses I'm An Attractive Petite Asian Female, Do You Think I Can Work As A Stripper?

I'm an attractive petite Asian female, do you think I can work as a stripper? - petite european dresses

I am small, small, but not too short (5'3 "- 5'5"). I am proclaimed as the basis for the beautiful views of others (not themselves) and my skin is very soft. I tend to flirt by nature and I love to dance. I like to annoy other people by gender.

In my life, I am a student and I have the presentation skills and experiences with people professionally.

But what really worries me is that if I am qualified, in a strip club work (yes, I'm old) because of my ethnicity, I am afraid I am unable to get enough customers to find d, because I'm as attractive as the Western European women. But you know what they say, are beautiful when it is more secure, intelligent and independent.

I live in Toronto.

Because of my ethnicity in Asia, which tend to look younger than my age looking statements. It may seem a high school student, people tend to think that I'm 15-16, but I am not. If the boss is, as more orA. I did not like?

Here is a picture of me, regardless of hair color, I tend to be creative with my hair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/c ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/c ...

I have another question, it is the size, weight requirements?

My friend is a stripper in a gay bar in Toronto. It is not the best, but certainly the hardest workers. He said I can if I have a good presentation skills, skills of seduction, and if I dance in high heels too. Lol, I want more!

I am always interested some money:) ...

1 comments:

S_J said...

Simply copy and paste your CV for some administrative jobs. Go to about 20 copies to various companies in a week to distribute. After some time, it will get a job. Post a job stripping side. These places are full of unstable people and thieves. On the other hand, the company will destroy, by doing so. It is better for you to find a regular job.


Strippers do not have much of a good future.
1 - if the age is not on your resume that you worked on the destruction brought.
2 - In 2010, the demand will double the score Aministrative. Anyone can work with simple skills such as
Computer
written
basic marketing skills.
Do not worry, you write me, tell me how much you need. I could help. Please.




Post a Comment